Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sometimes I need a little motivation.

Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast and unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
1 Corinthians 15:58

Thou shalt not idle away thy time, neither shalt thou bury thy talent that it may not be known.
Doctrine & Covenants 60:13

"...repent of that which ye have done, and begin to be up and doing..."
Alma 60:24 

"And now, my beloved son, ...let us labor diligently; for if we should cease to labor, we should be brought under condemnation for we have a labor to perform whilst in this tabernacle of clay, that we may conquer the enemy of all righteousness, and rest our souls in the kingdom of God."
Moroni 9:6

"Wherefore, if ye believe me, ye will labor while it is called today."
Doctrine & Covenants 64:25

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha, well spoken. At least I can claim to get good spiritual motivation from the time I spend reading blogs...

    ReplyDelete